Thursday, July 29, 2010

Too Much Time on My Hands

Alright so I started this blog today and I have been posting like crazy.  I am on vacation at the moment and watching Dakota Benson recover from surgery.  I will probably never have this kind of time on my hands again.  I go back to work in a few days and I'm going back to Uni in a few weeks.  Wynn and I are also starting the paperwork and stress filled process of home ownership and purchasing a second vehicle.  I will be lucky if I have time to post once a week after all of that starts up again.  But I will continue to post, just be patient with me if I let long periods of time go by.

Also photographs, I have them on my IPhone and I'm working on getting them incorporated into the previous posts.  Please be patient I've never used this format before so it will take me time to figure it out.  I'm a bit of an anachronism and technology is not one of my strong points, I am getting better but it's a slow process.

Thank you for your patience,
Elaine

No comments:

Post a Comment