Thursday, July 29, 2010

Current Events

Wynn is taking a half day off tomorrow so that we can go see about a home loan.  It has taken a long time for us to decide to stay here and quite a few false starts.  Last night we sat down and did some figuring and realized that buying a home would save us a lot of money even with us keeping our other house.  It's a nice relief to know that we probably won't be spending another cold winter here in the Airstream but I will miss some aspects of living in such a unique way.  I will break in with updates to this process as they come along and when we know for sure that we are moving I will post the Airstream for sale.  We would love to keep her but there just won't be room at the house we are looking to buy.  I hope that we can find her a good home with someone who takes her places and keeps her well maintained.  They day we move out and the day she is sold I will probably shed a tear or two.  If it weren't for her I wouldn't have been able to finally appreciate the things I love in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment