Friday, July 30, 2010

Full Disclosure

For the sake of full disclosure I must make one point very clear.  This will be a hybrid blog of sorts.  Once I finish recounting the two years we spent in the Airstream (The Tin Can) and the time we've spent as we wait and hope through the home buying process this will become a house blog.  I will document the wait and the stressful steps it takes to buy a home, but as it stands as I write this post we are still in the Airstream.  I am sitting the bunk with the dogs that have just come in from marking their gravel yard and until that changes and I am sitting in the living room of an old house this will still be an Airstream blog.

Once we have purchased a home this blog will transition with us.  It will turn from RV park antics and Airstream moments to choosing paint colors and pulling up carpets.  There will be photos of the progress and the happy homeowners and our pets.  I'm sure I will still referrence our time here and remember things that I have left out of previous Airstreamer posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment