Thursday, July 29, 2010

The End of an Era

I should have started this blog two years ago the day we backed our 1972 Airstream International Sovereign into it's fenced slot at the RV park, but I didn't.  So now that we are nearing the end of our stay I've decided to take the plunge and document what we have gone through over the last two years or so.  Living full time in an RV hasn't been as bad as it could have been but it hasn't been wonderful either.  I can say that since we were full timers in an Airstream we did it with class.  There are some things that I will miss about Airstream living and somethings that I don't want to remember.  I know that my partner and I have grown from this experience and I can safely say that it has made our relationship that much stronger.  I mean if you can share thirty-two linear feet with another person for two years and still love them at the end of it, your love can survive almost anything.

1 comment:

  1. Cheers to the beginning of a new chapter and the end of the beer can on wheels. Even though I still romanticize the 'living off the grid' lifestyle, I value the creature comforts...speaking of which they will be imminent soon!

    ReplyDelete