Sunday, August 22, 2010

Yes I Know

Yes I know that this is still an Airstream Blog and yes I have plenty of stories to tell, it's just that we've been so busy lately and things are moving so fast in the here and now.  Honestly I'm afraid that if I don't post about the present right now I'll forget.

So I will be posting more Airstream stories soon and photos, but I have to wait for things to settle around here a bit.  Once we find out if we get to move into the rent house we want and once we start preparations to move into said rent house I will catch back up with where I left off on the perils of living in an Airstream.

Oh, I will also post when the Airstream is for sale and for how much when the time comes and I think the time will come soon.  Sorry about the hiatus, just give me some time to breathe and the stories will flow again.

No comments:

Post a Comment