Sunday, August 15, 2010

Busy, Busy

I know it's been several days since I have posted, we have been quite busy and I am still trying to put the last few years living in a tin can in the correct order to post.  This week started on Friday for me as it generally does so even though it is only Sunday it has already been a long full week.

Friday I went to try and enroll at OSU Tulsa since I am already a student at OSU Stillwater, however I skipped my basics when I was there and so even though I am  Junior I still have to take Freshman level courses.  OSU Tulsa does not do courses that are below the Junior or Senior level so off to TCC.  I've been at a four year university on and off for ten years and now I have to go to a community college?  Yeah I'm getting over it and putting the ego in check, it's my own fault for dropping out.

So instead of starting class on August 23rd I am now starting school tomorrow.  I have to go to two different campuses and I have night classes and day classes.  Again, my fault for enrolling so late.

Wynn's Jetta is still at the dealership having repairs made, hopefully we'll have it this week and my class schedule won't make Wynn's work schedule more difficult.

We have found a couple of rent houses that we are really interested in and since I don't have to be in class all day and I don't have to work until 7pm on Friday we are going to spend this week finding a place to move into.  We're having to rush a bit more since I am going back to class a week earlier than we had initially planned but we'll get it done.

Speaking of work schedules, this is one of the reasons I love my job, I have the most accommodating bosses.  Starting Friday I will be working 3 twelve hour days a week with four hours here and there to make my 40 hour work week.  So I have three days on four days off and I don't go to school on Fridays.  So in effect the days I am off work I am in class and the days I am in class I am off work.

Hopefully within three years or less I will be done with my BS in Social Work and almost finished with my Masters and my licensing hours for my Counseling Certification. 

No comments:

Post a Comment