Monday, August 30, 2010

Sorry, I've Been Busy

I've had a lot of homework lately and I just really haven't been on the computer much.  There isn't a lot going on right now, we're just waiting to move and looking at furniture.  We've bought a bed and I've located some free furniture that we need to go and look at, but that's basically all.  I have a test in Biology on Thursday and even though I've been studying around 4 to 10 hours a night I still don't feel prepared for it.  I'll let ya'll know how it goes.  I really think I'm just over thinking things lately, but I can't be too careful when it comes to school.  I need to start getting my gpa back up now so I can get into grad school in a couple of years.

When something exciting happens I'll let ya'll know and when I have time to sit down and recall some more Airstream moments I'll get that done too.

No comments:

Post a Comment