Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Pseudo Friday

It is officially Pseudo Friday, even though I just got off work and haven't gone to bed yet.  This will be the first time that my last shift doesn't bleed over into the morning of my day off in a very long time.  Generally I would got to work at 11pm and get off around 7am on Wednesday morning, the first of two days off.  Now I will actually get off tonight.  I'm not sure what to do with myself.  Oh yeah, I suppose I could take care of the laundry monster that's making the Airstream bunk/ hallway almost impassable.  And I suppose I could actually continue the Airstream stories.  Maybe if it's cool enough I could cook out instead of reheating cheap prepackaged food or running out for fast food.  Alright never mind I have plenty to do and since Dakota is all new and improved now I don't have to worry about leaving him unattended.  His stitches are out and the cone of shame is no more, I guess I'm out of excuses.  Ooh I could get a haircut, I really need one of those, ahem after the laundry of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment