Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Well Maybe Not

Wynn's schedule varies a lot, it sucks.  We make plans to do something and they don't work out.  I know it's not her fault but the type of work she does.  So it seems since it's getting close to the time I have to go to work that we won't be looking at the rent house she found today.  The upside to this is that I have the next two days off, so whenever she gets off work we can go check it out.  Except for part of Thursday, I absolutely have to go enroll on Thursday.

On another note, my boss is trying to fix up a back to school schedule for me and he is talking about putting me on three 12hr days, Friday, Saturday, Sunday and then coming in for a couple of hours here and there to get the rest of my 40hr work week in.  Sounds cool right?  Yeah it does I just have to make sure that it works with Wynn's schedule.  I'd like to have some time off with her from time to time, but I'm sure she and I can work something out.  I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment