Monday, August 16, 2010

That Was a Pleasant Surprise

I went to my first class tonight, I was still nervous enough to forget my student ID and my parking permit, but I found a visitor spot and I didn't need my ID for class so that was good.

I was quite surprised to find that this math class starts at a low enough level that I actually understand it.  I haven't understood a math class since middle school.  I have always been terrified that I would finish everything else and fail college algebra right before graduation.  I'm not afraid of that anymore.  I found out that I will have to take one more zero credit class before I take college algebra but that it is for the best.

Tomorrow morning I have biology and lab and I must remember my parking permit because the metro campus has very little parking without it.

I feel better, I'm less nervous, somehow things feel right.  Tomorrow after class I'll get an iced chai from Shades of Brown and go and get a hair cut from Julianna.  Then I'll pick up Wynn from work (no the car still isn't ready) and we'll go look at houses and go by the dealership to see what is up.  I'll order my text books and start organizing as best as I can for full on homework assaults Airstreamer style.

No comments:

Post a Comment